Monday 21 February 2011

Oops.

Okay, so like most other people (it appears), I totally forgot about this blog for a while. Sigh, my bad.

Things on my mind recently:
-Research universities are fucking crazy places.
-Professors who like teaching, and work hard at teaching, and spend their time making themselves better teachers, are fucking awesome. And, despite what Amherst showed me, quite few and far between.
-Therefore, I am so convinced of the amazingness of liberal arts schools. Money well spent, in retrospect.
-Living in a city is fun.
-I miss cute things about New England. Like snow, rivers, rolling mountains, seasons, old houses, etc etc.
-Living in the same city as Hannah is also fun.
-Speaking of which: Hannah and I live in the same neighborhood. And it is awesome.
-So, um, come hang out with us. We'll totally put you up and show you fun things to do.

DSC_1004

1 comment:

  1. a-mazing photo. 2nd enthusiastic teachers, although i don't think i'm one of them.

    ReplyDelete