Thursday 21 April 2011

springtimes and new blog

Hi friends,

I'm still in Boston, studying for my quals and riding my bike around in the new and exciting sunshine. I wanted to let you know (not to abandon PostChap) that I've started a blog, basically 10 minutes ago, in order to procrastinate and vent about my qualifying exams. http://rosebudgoes.blogspot.com/ Here is the link. And yeah....maybe I'll give up on it after 2 seconds, but maybe I'll love it forever. I've always struggled with what should be public and private in my life (everybody does right?) and I've decided that I can maintain a blog about public I-would-tell-this-to-anybody kind of issues that matter to me, and save the juicy bits for you, my special bunch. Nothing juicy as of yet...

Lots of love,
Rosie

No comments:

Post a Comment