Tuesday 26 May 2009

chapman too

I can't wait for my day!
I am still here, getting ready to head out tomorrow. We are in this strange limbo period. It's like I haven't left yet...because I haven't. Graduation and all that hasn't hit me yet, maybe it will on the plane, maybe it will in thirty years when I have eight kids and I can't remember their names because I'm too busy wondering if I left my sheets here.
Selena's parents and Tony are chilling in the common room. Janitors and random people have been in and out, but none seem to have the authority or care to kick me and my shit out of my room.
I was contemplating a Rao's run to sit and sip coffee and have my last raspberry oat muffin, but instead decided to eat everything in the kitchen and make myself the Ethiopian Harrar that I purchased for the family brunch, which is from Rao's anyway.
I am waiting for the posts that begin with, "so now I'm in the tiny village of blank, thousands of miles away from any other civilization, and yet somehow I have a computer and can tell you of my hut-building adventures," but until that happens I will entertain you with a description of my breakfast.

Rosie's Last Hurrah Exciting Breakfast Yogurt

In a small bowl, mix thoroughly:
1 cup yogurt
1 spoonful ground ethiopian harrar coffee beans from Rao's
1 spoonful confectioner's sugar
1 spoonful 'Better n' Peanut Butter'
3 spoonfuls hot chocolate mix
garnish with frozen blackberries and shame

...honey might be good in this
also, eating straight coffee grounds is only mildly unpleasant and makes you pretty hyper immediately, very effective for a little morning jolt.
however, in the future, I would omit the peanut butter substitute, because not only is it unnecessary, but it also tastes like crap....live and learn right?

love you girls.

No comments:

Post a Comment