Monday 23 November 2009

binge eating - the american way

happy thanksgiving (soon) everybody!

I'm spending it in austin/dallas with Selena! super happy fun times all around. haven't felt particularly motivated lately, but definitely doing a lot more of this "life" thing.

some highlights: jenny visiting from nyc, her and Emily coming to see my dance show. lots of random parties, and meetings up with new friends. bar food pretzels with many sauces, sampler beers in my room blasting terrible music, carms sending me my new favorite band, studying to the tune of green tea and a giant clock on the wall, fancy sandwiches, sitting on the floor, close to the earth, drunk dancers. are. hilarious. wonderful. doors on tables next to windows chairs and ottomans, everyone is a singer, rapping comp lit or lit crit or flash fic with blue bics, master of the rubix cube, mending of the amish dress, and i can't get my mushroom costume off of my umbrella, a honey-soaked hot toddy.

big plans for the future: me and EM are going to take Intro Rock Climbing (something that sounds like that) at the BU gym, and maybe my school buddy will come too. we all have terrible reasons. terrible wonderful reasons. two tickets to the gun show.
rachel is coming to live with me (TWO people in a closet), and it will be glorious urban camping.
...come visit me! the bed holds three, the couch holds one, and my heart holds everybody (although its a little sticky in there) ...tmi?
love, rose

No comments:

Post a Comment