Tuesday 17 November 2009

Good News:)

Soooooo I just found out that I got the job with the ACLU that I wanted and mentioned in my last post. YAY!!! I don't have any of the details yet other than that it's full-time and I can start in two weeks, and that my official title will be the Office Coordinator of the SD ACLU Office:). I should be getting a formal written offer from the national office in a few days which should have more info. The pieces of my life are starting to fall together...even if it is in SD. Although I've come to the conclusion that if I'm interested in working with low-income families, then SD is a good place to be for now. I wish I could celebrate with you folks...but I think I shall make myself some red velvet cupcakes as a temporary fix.

p.s. sarah palin is coming to sioux falls on her book tour. there are already welcome signs lining some roads. kind of makes me want to egg her upon arrival. not sure if that's legal or not...may need to be restrained that day.

ok back to being excited!!! hope everyone has a great thanksgiving! loveee, sam

2 comments:

  1. YAY!!!!! I'm celebrating with you! By writing my thesis! Love.

    ReplyDelete
  2. good plan! but how about we celebrate my job and the COMPLETION of your thesis with mucho mojitos in miami! that sounds like a real celebration!

    ReplyDelete