Monday 16 November 2009

Hi friends, it's Monday morning and I'm in San Antonio for a work-related conference! Had to leave my house at 6 in the morning. I'm tired, but full of McDonald's coffee. So I rode a bike yesterday for the first time since I rode to Puffer's Pond with a lot of you. I rode 4 miles through the ghetto-est part of Austin, which is pretty ghetto. Also, by rode, I mean biked half the way, walked the other half. Then we went on an art tour around the East side and I’m getting good! My butt is still sore, but I’m well on way to growing up (one criteria being knowing how to ride a bike). But that also means I bought a bike and will force myself to learn how to use it like a normal human being. Rose is coming to visit on a week and a half! I'm pumped! What is everyone doing for Thanksgiving?!

Here's a photo of me and my helmet in front of some art!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment