Tuesday 10 November 2009

love love love you're a whore

hi friends! all same here! a little sicky, but still smiling. trying not to let the man (homework) get me down. hrm, proving to be a bit hard at the moment... otherwise, i'm learning the harmonica. so far, my repertoire (ha) includes blowin' in the wind, my country 'tis of thee, twinkle twinkle little star, and beethoven's 9th symphony! next up - blue moon and jingle bells. hehe, i like having a hobby, somethin to occupy the hours i have left being a student -only 5 more weeks ladies and gent! crazy, eh? i miss those of you who are not with here with me, but you should all come to miami sometime during the month of january - possibly round my birthday?! (the 9th, yo!) beach, coconut trees, bonfires, sunshine, ocean, mangos, avocadoes, laziness... join me for some fun in the sun!
also, this song is a rockin' good time!



wit luv, carmella

No comments:

Post a Comment