Thursday 27 May 2010

I have to say that I completely second (third, fourth!) Megan's post about how awesome it was to see many of you this past weekend! Living in SD, land of the teenage marriage, I forget what it's like sometimes to be around a group of opinionated, thoughtful and FIERCE WOMEN! I wish that at Amherst I had gotten to know more of you on a deeper level, but I enjoy being an honorary Chapmanite if you will and hearing about everyone's latest adventures. Rose's stealthy walk was hilarious, and seeing Carmella zip zip around made it seem like we were all back in school and nothing had changed. OOh and Selena's cowboy boots made me remember that now that I'm living in SD I need to find my own pair...although I know I won't be able to get as good as deal she did, being the master thrifter/cheap ass that she is:)

But the moral of the story is....it was great to see those of you that were there and I'm excited to keep reading your news/thoughts/rants!/assorted ramblings!

Love!

No comments:

Post a Comment