Thursday 18 February 2010

Crazy morning

What a crazy morning I've had (Julian, this post has a lot to do with menstrual troubles, so read on with caution):

1) A plane crashed into the north Austin IRS building. They think it was not an accident.

2) I got an IUD placed and the procedure was actually not bad. After I got it, I was contemplating my obvious immortality having defeated the scariest prospect of a young 20 something (being pregnant), and feeling great and strange at the same time (never been on any form of birth control before).

3) While said euphoric feelings were had, I found a $100 bill whilst walking to the bus from my GYNO appointment! More feelings are mixed in and I'm just... completely at a loss. Some drug dealer is very upset right now (only drug dealers ride the bus and carry around easily lost $100 bills right?).

4) The cramps I now have a debilitating. Destry, I remember you totally prostrate on the Chapman couch a lot after you got your IUD, and I feel your pain, literally. It feels like dieing from within. Like God is churning your insides in a hamburger grinder. I think God gave me this $100 to make me feel better. I wish everyone who got an IUD found one too.

No comments:

Post a Comment