Friday 26 February 2010

Friday day

I just spent the best half-hour ever catching up on everyone's posts. Had a good, well needed Friday night laugh at/with you all. 

Rach: Question - What do I want to do with my life? Answer - Come hang out with meeeeee. I'll go where you are. Rosie and I can share.

Sam: That woman should be dead. How is she still alive, and how can I get her genes? She, and now Selena, are clearly going to live forever.

Carms: I want to eat that baby. But seriously, Megan, start catching some babies. Or making them. Or something. 

Rosie: How do they get all those foods on that website looking so delicious? I'm pretty sure I saw an egg sandwich on there that they make at McDonalds, and it looked like the best thing in the world. I need to get me some of those glossy white plates and then everything I cook will be a lot more appealing.

Selema: I'm glad you're alive and $100 richer. The IUD is the worst thing that can ever happen to you, sort of. Most people will tell you that the cramps will get better, so you should listen to them. Everyone else's experiences say that the cramps won't eat you from the inside.

My news: 1. I watched a documentary about Bob Dylan and now I can't stop listening to him. 2. There's so much snow here! 3. My boss played a horrible practical joke on me at work yesterday and I wanted to cry. 4. We're spending the whole weekend moving apartments (booooring) but as of Monday I am a Holyoke resident. (5. Cutest thing ever: My little Spanish grandmother calls it Holy-okie.) 6. Am having the worst craving ever for a big chocolate chip cookie right now. 7. Am also having a craving for you peoples!

1 comment:

  1. What was the practical joke?!?! There's no corruption in Holy-okie?

    ReplyDelete