Tuesday 2 February 2010

YEsssssss

Hey Sweethearts,

Ahhh just basked in the glory of the late-night arrival and then early-morning departure of our very own Destry Sibley. So happy to put her in my bed. :) ALSO: so pleased to do my usual catch-up of the chapman blog and my heart singing happy little sounds to see how/what each of you is doing!

I had a really really great day today: breakfast with Destry, driven part way to school by Destry, school was boring today (blaaahhhh), but then lifted weights and pretended I have big muscles, ate yummy yummy garlic-hot pepper-zucchini-onion-mushroom-black bean pasta with soy sauce, went to stitch 'n' bitch and knit a little, AND WENT TO A PLAY! THis is THE most exciting part... play itself? 2.5 stars. HOWEVER, DO YOU ALL REMEMBER "THE PRINCESS BRIDE?" Well, ANIGO MONTOYA (you know, "my name is anigo montoya, you killed my father, prepare to die...") was the fuckin' LEAD. Yes, he's older now, but he was on the stage at the Yale Rep. So fun. In case any of you had your childhood robbed and don't know what the hell I'm talking about, watch this for a summary of Anigo Montoya in a nutshell: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=i3W5GDkgf2w

Love you all to pieces, and CAN'T WAIT for chapman love this friday. It's in my (cyber) planner.
Megan

1 comment:

  1. "summary of Anigo Montoya in a nutshell" == evidence that I should go back to writing papers and not have to take ONE MORE SCANTRON TEST! I'm getting stupid.

    ReplyDelete