Monday 5 April 2010

2 things you should know

1. When i was having one of my fits in my head about how Amherst ruined my life i wrote an email to Tony Marx asking to talk to him about my experience at Amherst, and how I feel I fell through the cracks. He agreed to meet with me next Wednesday. I don't know why I did that. I was kind of drunk with emotion at the time. Anyway, so now I feel the need to go through with it. I think it might be a form of therapy, like a way to be heard, and validated, so I can go to graduation and shake his hand and feel like he knows why I am celebrating. Or it could just be a huge awkward, embarrassing mistake. We'll see.

2. I have a meeting with Windhorse tomorrow. That's the therapeutic community thing I mentioned a few months ago, where I live with someone who's a little fucked up, and I get a stipend, and I work with psychologists to help treat them, etc. Remember? Anyway, they may have found me a match! Go fuckin light a church in a candle somewhere for me or something. I neeeeeed this job. It's the only half legit thing I have an opportunity to get my hands on. Gahh. I just flet like a needed good vibrations coming from you girls, and Julian, tomorrow. Love you.

6 comments:

  1. haha i wrote light a church in a candle...analyze that.

    ReplyDelete
  2. hhahahha i am SOOO happy for you!!!!!!! sooo many good vibratios heading you way boo. SO MUCH LOVE!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ahh! You will be great at both things! Let's get together next Wednesday to celebrate you telling Pres Marx to go f--- himself, or whatever it is you end up saying.

    ReplyDelete
  5. soooo...went to the interview-meeting thing. it took place in a meditation hall. i love this shit! a job interview on cushions on the floor. anyway, so they love me. they literally said," we love you!" but do i have a job????? INCONCLUSIVE! it's like, we'll call you again when the lady who you would live with calls us again. she just got into a car accident, etc, etc. so i maybe almost have a job! looks good, but don't know when it starts. gah.... and yes destry, fun on wednesday. i might have to pregame my meeting with marx or just bring a bottle of wine for the both of us. might make it less awkward. haha.

    ReplyDelete