Tuesday 6 April 2010

Loves --

I have been unintentionally starving myself of the Chapman blog recently, and as a happy birthday to me present I just read all that I had missed. I'm feeling all mushy inside and full of love, but I won't say more. Life in New Haven is... good?! I've been feeling swept up by school and books and travel to and from NYC, a little too much scheduled life, and my silly new job at the library where I file and scan things... The coming of spring weather has me totally thawed, and another happy birthday to me occurrence is that it is supposed to top 80 degrees tomorrow! I'm stoked.

I had a really really nice assembly of nursing women at my house tonight for my birthday -- and everyone got a present! It was a potluck/clothing swap, and everyone came away with at least one thing, and Salvation Army is getting BAGS full of stuff sometime this week. But in spite of the good party, this birthday feels a little melancholic to me -- I can't help thinking of my Amherst birthdays, which were so memorable, fun and so well-documented! (where was Carmella tonight?? And surprises that super-surprised me?) And where was Rachel to move those hips when "CULO!!!" came on?? I mean, NO ONE did the CULO dance! WTF.

Anyways, I miss you all individually and all as a big happy clump. (See facebook photos of big happy clump. There are SO many!!!) BUT -- ONE muy importante piece of info: I will be in Amherst this weekend!!! W/ Mr. Dee and parents, but also going maybe to the CLPP conference (for like one thing) at Hampshire, and doing I don't know what. WHO'S FREE WHEN???

Love to all,
Megan

1 comment:

  1. happiest of days, my love! wish i was nearby to give you a big squeeze and a smooch! ti amo! sending so much birthday love your way, from italia!!

    ReplyDelete