Tuesday 13 April 2010

Happy Tax Day!

Hi friends,

I don't know why, but I've been feeling a little lost these days. Jenny and Emily visited for a week and that was so much fun and I got to do lots of stuff in Austin that I hadn't done before which was really nice. Now that they've gone back to their own lives, readjusting to life sans Amherst friends has been weird. I remember how useless I feel at work and small other things. I'm pretty busy, in general, but sometimes it feels a little shallow and empty... My moods just seems to spike and change frequently. Anyway, I feel better today! Yesterday, I got back to going to yoga and then I cooked with friend and jammed with my autoharp and my friend playing guitar. And today!, I got an update from Carmella who has been ambling around small Italian villages meeting tons of people. She saw a sign (in Italian and she could even read it!) that said "to get lost is to learn how to live" which has given me inspiration. One of those, right-quote-right-time moment.

Also, in exactly one month, I'll be flying to Boston and then driving to Amherst with Carmella and hopefully Rosie! As self-appointed reunion chair of Chapman, I'm going to try to coordinate our schedules to get as many of us together as possible. So be ready for some Selena harassing!

Okay more fun (NYC 2nd graders singing Phoenix):

2 comments:

  1. oh man, i love how into it they are!!! thanks selena! also, i love you.

    ReplyDelete
  2. these kids are all perfect.

    ReplyDelete