Sunday 17 January 2010

happiness is...

two kinds of ice cream, finding your skate key, telling the tiiiiiime! (you're a good man, charlie brown ... anyone?)
hi guys!
rachie is here and living with me, and life is suddenly so so good. I feel like my group of friends has finally congealed and become a delicious jello of city love and fun activities. me and rach are going to take a long walk today to search for AT gear. i miss the lots of walking me and mommers did in taiwan and the cold masshole air has been pretty refreshing .. not too chilly.
just got off of an epic chatting session with some lovely girls and need to take a break from the computer to create some breakfast. happy trails all, and please tell me about your lives. i want my jello bowl to be as big and wiggly as possible!
also...visit us!

No comments:

Post a Comment