Thursday 21 January 2010

More Changes

Actually, not that many. My life is pretty much the same as it has been for the last few months.

I've been writing some Sacred Harp-style songs recently, which is super fun, and almost named one after Chapman, but decided in the end that it wasn't good enough for that name. One day.

And, I unofficially got into two grad schools so far, one of which is the University of Georgia department of Marine Sciences, which is my top choice so far, which is exciting. I'm heading down there (Athens, GA) in two weekends for their recruitment fair, and to check out the area. So it looks like I'll definitely be going to school again somewhere next year, which is both super exciting and a little daunting, again. But yay!

Also, one of the coolest things that happened to me recently was on a drive back from Boston last weekend. It was about 10:30 at night and I was driving back on 202 next to the Quabbin in Pelham, and saw FOUR moose next to the road. They stayed off the road, which made me happy, but it was really, really cool. Moose. In Pelham. Crazy!

No comments:

Post a Comment