Monday 25 January 2010

oh, to be a kitty-cat!

to lie in the sun all day,
nothing to do but play play play!
all these humans, they run around town with a frown,
but i am the one who really knows how to get down!


a little ode to my favorite pals these days. i wish to come back as a kitty-cat in my next life! aside all the kitty-love in my life, i've been quite enjoying my time in miami. the cold finally left us alone (cause 50 degrees is really unacceptable for Floridians) and i've been dancing running stretching gardening, and it feels good. this weekend there were tons of benefit music shows for haiti with lots of local talent and that was really awesome. makes me wanna go to cuba and dance in the streets, but really it makes me want to book it to haiti asap. alas, i depart for france thursday afternoon... i contemplated ditching the europe plans but i decided to stay the course and possibly cut the trip short in order to go volunteer in haiti. i have some contacts down there and my name is on several volunteer lists, so we'll see. call me/i'll call you guys before i leave the country!
missing y'all. peace and veggies, carmella

No comments:

Post a Comment