Friday 12 March 2010

Best name EVER

Today, I was called a "lace panty wearing liberal commie" by a woman who I have never met, or interacted with other than our 5 minute phone call today. She was one of the many drunk/high people who call into the ACLU office on a regular basis, but I have to say...best name-calling ever? Totally beats the guy who told me he would come and "beat my ass if gas didn't cost so much" when I was working at legal aid a few summers ago. I have heard of lipstick lesbians, and commie liberals...but I've never had underwear used against me because of any political affiliation. Interesting thought for the day.

1 comment:

  1. Update: So I told this to an older lady who works in my building...and she thought it made sense considering the saying about "lace drawers" and city folk. SO i guess it wasn't as crazy and random as i thought.

    ReplyDelete