Wednesday 17 March 2010

Your weekly SD is in the news for doing something stupid update!

So one of our clients went on a local TV station to tell her story of being outed by the Rapid City Police Dept (the second largest PD in the state) (the same PD that is currently being sued for being notoriously racist...like putting out flyers to a "whites only BBQ" a few years back racist) and anyways, we have been completely overwhelmed with calls from international TV stations and radio shows/newspapers from all over the country! I even spoke with someone from CNN and helped arrange their interview with our client!http://amfix.blogs.cnn.com/

So that's pretty exciting right? Although we're still deciding if there's enough to actually file a lawsuit. These asses will probably get away with this except they have been totally inundated with complaints and furious ppl. They have completely mishandled the situation and made themselves look stupid and horrible. At least in the public eye, they are guilty and will be punished before they can go back to outing lesbians, having their BBQs, and attending anti-women, anti-gay rallies. But I'm getting to see all the documents and be a part of the legal research which is awesome for a lowly office manager.

On a personal note...I ran over a opossum the other day. And not just any opossum, the King of the opossums. He was so big I though I had actually hit a small dog, and it damaged the front of my car. My poor car has seen better days, especially since Austin hit a deer with it in November. It's still missing the driver's side mirror and some paint, but it's so old that it's not even worth fixing the cosmetic details. Plus I think it just adds to my badass appearance.

No comments:

Post a Comment