Thursday 8 July 2010

I don't want to work, I just want to bake in my kitchen all day.

I can not stop making pies...all this fresh summer fruit! Other than that...not a whole lot new. Started seeing someone who I enjoy a lot, and our office moved into a larger space WITH A WINDOW. It's awesome to see sunlight during the day again! Also am addicted to that foodgawker site (thanks Rose!), and may have heart problems on the horizon. I bet my boss that I could eat 3 KFC double downs in 12 minutes...i think i can do it if the ol'ticker doesn't give out first. Will totally be worth the free double downs and ice cream for a month :)

Here's a funny video for those of you who haven't seen it yet, The Grapist.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Fqq051BU2MY

Oh and Carms, I mailed your sweatshirt to you today via UPS. Enjoy the SD jam and honey! I like the jalapeno jam with cream cheese...a little too much since i've gone through about 4 jars of jam in 2 weeks. Jam= pie in a jar!!

Hope everyone had a good 4th!

Love!

No comments:

Post a Comment