Wednesday 21 October 2009

homecoming = in the middle of midterms :/

hi all! i'm super looking forward to all the funness that's gunna be going down around here in the coming days/weeks. meanwhile, i'm furiously studying for a stats exam in the morning and i have more spanish homework that i'd like to admit.
we're thinking of hosting a mini community of women dinner (in chapman!) friday oct 30th in commemoration of all the chapmanites who will be descending upon us (rosie selenaa jenny hopefully megs too?) before heading over to hampshire halloween, just so you know (let me know if you want me to hook you up with a hamp halloween ticket!).
here's an excerpt from a gchat rosie and i had about c.o.w., prof gewertz, and rachey's thesis... enjoy!



Rose: you kno i don't like that lady anywayz
what's her name
...curly hair
me: gewertz?
Rose: YEAH
she think she all that
whateva!
i also showed my officemates bonquiqui
points!
me: HAHHA yayyy
oh and rach could totally use some mooching points
they had a terse thesis mtg today
Rose: :(
she'll be okay
me: in which her closing remarks were - no more socializing, not even for a minute. and you better not fall in love.
tikes
hahahah
*yikes
SHE KNOWS
she must know~1
Rose: that is so funny
not even for a minute?
me: yeah, who is she kidding!
Rose: dude gw needs to understand some humanity
"humanities"
social science
rachel should have been like
me: riiiight
Rose: "I AM LIVING ANHTROPOLOGY"
me: anthro is all about the study of HUMANS
righto!
i will tell her
psh
gw...
Rose: or just be like
i am conducting a case study
on dan kamen
me: HAHAHHAHAHHAHA
Rose: wha wha whaaaaat
Sent at 9:15 PM on Monday

No comments:

Post a Comment