Monday 19 October 2009

My dearests...

I am missing you!!!! I just is.

I am coming to homecoming! Well, not the football game part but i will be there at night, and want to see you (all I can think about is Selena and Rose plotting to make hot chocolate with peppermint schnapps), because I have my LAST day of saturday clinical this week... speaking of which, clinical makes me really really sad sometimes. I want to tell all of you about what's happened generally while i'm there, but want to in person. I am sleepy. all i can say is: don't do too many drugs. never shoot up anything (and if you must, GET CLEAN NEEDLES. if you need your drugs, i will get you clean needles AND DON'T SHARE NEEDLES). wash your fucking hands. but give love love and more love to people who are sick because they need some love. and wear condoms!!!! seriously. unless you are sure sure sure about your partners STD status. seriously, diseases can get ugly ugly ugly and it is so sad. really so sad. And Hannah I want to skype -- you emailed and I haven't replied yet! selena i got your message and left you one too but i want to talk... and I want to talk to ALL of you and see what is happening. destry do you want your table? i imagine now that you are starting real life you might like a piece of furniture? missiing missing missing missing missing my pretties... (julian, you are also a pretty.) im getting on the telly tomorrow...

kisses
megan

1 comment: