Tuesday 27 October 2009

love and light

hi lovies! this past weekend was so great, a little preview of the loveliness that will begin again on friday, when selena arrives from the SW, megan from the NH, jenny from the NYC, and rosie from the BOS. this weekend, having a revolving door of beauties in my room and in my bed and around this house reminded me of my good fortune to have such fantastic friends. oh, aren't we just the luckiest? it was great to have sammyjo back in new england, and always a great time when megs and rose bless us with their light and laughter. speaking of light....

isn't that an incredible scene? the pic was taken on my walk to school from the zu yesterday morning, right in front of the football field.
also, this picture amazes me -

i think they must have been running with candles or something to get that effect... i dont know! anyway, it was taken in Sydney on October 24th as a symbol of climate change action. check out more pictures of the big day here. (amherst is featured on the front page, in a collage of all the western mass events)

biglove, carms

No comments:

Post a Comment