Tuesday 13 October 2009

white pond lily?

I just got back from my first herbalism class. At the end of the 3 hour lecture, the teacher gave us a 1oz bottle of our choice of herbal tincture. I chose the white pond lily, mostly because he described the plant as having "really strong female energy" and that it is ruled by this magical mystical underwater spirit who is the goddess of mist and fog or something. Anyway, I was doing some background reading and apparently it is used to decrease sexual activity? whomp whomp. how it get any more nonexistent?
In other news, my mom was visiting for the long weekend (in case you haven't heard me complain at any point in the last 4 days). We went to Vermont. We peeped some leaves. yeahhhhhh. anyway.
I feel blah! I think my kidney yin is all out of wack.
ahhah, I really need to stop hanging out with all these noho weirdos.
peace OUT homies

No comments:

Post a Comment