Friday 25 December 2009

new year's resolution

post more on postchap. sorry, selena!

life's been hectic, but also very chapman-filled on the day-to-day, at least with those still living around new england. end of my semester: i finished my thesis! wowow. i partied A LOT. i "graduated" and then i finished my finals (two days ago). thirty minutes later my family started showing up at my house, and it's been full-on family (and eating...) ever since. tomorrow my favorite peruvians are coming to visit us! (meli y violeta) then new year's (in boston? destry? or dc? julian?) then florida !!! then, boston!!!!!!! whaa, exciting stuff ahead in quick succession. busy unpacking and repacking all my shit in preparation.....

below, photo of the year, me making out with tony marx (as he gives me my graduation cane, labeled "2010e"! yes, e!). becky, my mom also took a photo of your magical moment with marx. let me know if you want it... love, rach.



3 comments:

  1. ...and merry christmukkah and new year :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. AMAZING photo with tony! and how great that you all posed in decending height order! congrats on the thesis and i can't wait to see you in miami!

    ReplyDelete