Sunday 27 December 2009

whirlwind Christmas

Hello to all!! My blogging entity has been long lost but has been found! In the spirit of Christmas! Anyway, what a couple of days its been. I went home during 19,20,21ish of December because I came down with a nasty cold (somehow all semester I wound up in Rach's bed when I was sick...only this time Rachel was strictly forbidden to enter into it again without desanitization, orders of Naomi! I missed the 10e babies graduation dinner, but Jess got to go, so that was good. I'm glad someone got to enjoy it.
Since I went back to Amherst to pack up all my junk and come home yet again, life has changed drastically. It is still a little premature, but it appears as though my family is moving to Tennessee prontisimo. Yeah-- so not only do I leave TOMORROW for Costa Rica for 8 months...but tonight is my last night in my Connecticut home. It feels really bittersweet, as did many of the beautiful moments my family shared together this Christmas. Amongst the best memories were yesterday, sitting in the living room by the Christmas tree, watching You Can't Take it With You, an ollld Frank Capra movie (black and white) with my Poppy. It's been a great couple of days, its all going so so so fast though. I will be sure to post down in Costa....AND the best thing of all, Selena! and I will be hanging in Dallas tomorrow, killing some of my 7 hour layover! Love to all, and wishing everyone happy hearts.
Cait

No comments:

Post a Comment