Sunday 2 August 2009

Early or Late Post, however you see it!

I've been in Boston for the last few days having a wonderful time. On Friday, Rosie, Rachel, Emily, Anna Mullen, and I went to a Venezuelan restaurant for dinner and had a great little reunion. We had drinks in Emily's apartment in Back Bay afterwards. Yesterday, Rosie and Rachel went to New Bedford and hopefully one of them will post about hanging out on a yacht all day. I went to visit some old housemates all day before returning to Emily's apartment where she threw a housewarming party! I'll post pictures of my trip soon. The house party was fun -- Amherst party in Boston, pretty much. Although Rach claims that it was more grown up... but I dunno if I buy that. I have more random lunch and dinner dates tonight and head for New York tomorrow! I'll be there for two weeks before going to Amherst on the 16th. Oh! And a ton of us are going to Megan's farm next weekend (the 8th - 10th)!!! So if you're around any of those places, call me! And if you're not, WHY NOT?

No comments:

Post a Comment