Saturday 22 August 2009

Reiterating Selena on how wonderful Amherst was this past weekend. Wonderful! Julian, Cait: I was sorry to miss you, but see you soon enough! The many current and soon-to-be residents of the Valley was enough to make me super excited about settling down there for one more year. A few people asked if it was weird to go back. The truth is that the past four years have been marked by so much coming and going out of Amherst that one more trip there and away felt natural. I suppose some now have incomes (Scott, Sara[h?] DZ) or apartments (Sarah Z., Ben Vincent) but it's more or less the same.

Also reiterating Carmella on the great love-fest that the past few days have been. Tovah A., Segoshi, other old friends, and Monty in New York; Megan and Milo in New Haven; and so many loves in Amherst. Now Mima, my sister; Calvin, my older brother; Sibby, my younger brother; and Sam, my sister's boyfriend are up in Maine, so the love-all continues.

On another love note, we saw The Time-Traveler's Wife tonight. Ohmygod soooooooo cheesy.

No comments:

Post a Comment