Friday 21 August 2009

HOME!

... has been great, except my dad keeps nagging me about how much I'm on the computer. I tell him, "DAD! I check the NYTimes and my blogs in the morning and gchat at night!" It made me realize how much of home is not here. I just got back from Amherst (and before that New York and before that Boston). I'll do a recap picture post but check out the facebook album for the full album. Amherst was lovely, full of the best sides of Amherst -- discovering swimming holes (or rivers, as the case may be), fabulous dinner parties, and lazily hanging out. Now I'm home and I have until tomorrow morning to pack up my incredible amount of shit as well as tie up a few loose ends. Then on Tuesday, I fly to Albuquerque for training! Updates on apartment and training coming!







more photos to follow...

No comments:

Post a Comment