Monday 3 August 2009

this boat is REAL

Hello all,
Yes, it was a busy weekend for 'hersters in Boston this weekend. Rachel and I were indeed on a boat with Chris and a bunch of Rach's friends, having some brewskies and generally being super fly...until we were boarded by the Coast Guard and searched for narcotics. We came up fine, and they got back in their armored boat (with an M-16!) and left. What else? Selena has already described the house party, and the next day Rachel, Chris and I all walked around Cambridge for a while. We caught Selena later and took her to Deep Ellum which is a bar named after some area of Texas.

Now, I'm at work (sad), but hoping to catch a ride with Rachel to a happy farm reunion next weekend.

I have recently been swearing off (too much) sugar, and therefore avoid sugary cereals and crap in the mornings EXCEPT FOR MY MOCHA, which I make myself with a half gallon Monin chocolate syrup (cafe quality!) that I ordered off the net. So every morning I make my coffee super strong in an upside-down italian this thing.

Then I froth some milk and add a pump of chocolate sauce and go crazy. But today, I didn't feel like coffee so I could still use a pump of chocolate sauce without breaking my sugar quota, which brings me to....
EXCITING BREAKFAST YOGURT
1 cup nonfat plain yogurt (keeping it healthy)
1 handful crispix healthy-for-you cereal
1 handful flaxseed flakes fiber tasteless cardboard cereal
1 pump chocolate sauce
.....if you have no sugar quota, may I suggest also adding chocolate chips, berries, granola, a crushed up brownie, a small birthday cake, and bacon grease.

love to all!

No comments:

Post a Comment