Sunday 19 July 2009

first off, sorry about not posting. i really and truly love you all. and think about you all the time. :) but these past two weeks have been insane.

so insane that i can't even remember what all i've done. but i've done a lot.

my wonderful new housemates and i have been going out a lot, gatherings with carmella and friends. last weekend i drove down to the jersey shore to see my fam - a bit disappointing - both my dad and brother were acting the strange/deranged drunks. but i picked up the lovely michelle, our family friend from peru, who's been staying with me in amherst since (heading back to philly on tues.) i've been showing her a good time - literally parties every night of the week. highlights: arroz con pollo plus sangria dinner with a big group of umass grad students, tuesday night iron horse for salsa and reggaeton-aso ! big drunken bonfire in the woods on friday.

i've been feeling slightly off tho, sharing my space w someone quiet and unfamiliar (but loveable!), working hard and stressful morning hours, and then partying every evening. not sleeping much at all. i guess i kinda crashed yesterday - feeling out of body and out of mind. i wonder if my lack of chaps posting has meant less groundedness.

planning out my month of august. expecting to see all y'all before summer ends, least once (cept maybe hannah?). selena, you're staying w me in aug. will call soon.

love love love passionately, rach

No comments:

Post a Comment