Tuesday 14 July 2009

Hey Babes!

I finished a table! Rosie -- JUST saw your post about Chris Elam at CA (that's my high school BTW) and, I really would love love love to come, but too much moving around lately! I was in DC over the weekend and just got back last night, and that was right after Amherst and Concord last week... so I am laying low for a couple of days. Then Vermont with brother and kiddies Fri-Sun and then Montreal from Sun-Sun (pregnant cousin has a too ready cervix and has to lie down forever so she needs my help) and then home.

Anyways, I saw DAVE NADA in DC! So fun. He is awesome. (I used to play his mixes at our chapman parties)

Anyways, onto the table. I am sleepy sleepy. I found it for free on the side of the road and...

Rusty table before:





Less rusty table during:


Yellow pretty table after!

I misses all of yous.
Megan

1 comment:

  1. hey meggy, don't worry about the show, i've seen way more interesting. and the choreographer seemed to have an Ego with a capital...well I guess you can see the word :) . There's a site specific thing going on at the ICA in Boston on July25 that I might go to, if i'm not tripping to nyc. keep me in the loop of dance things you want to see!
    cheers, rosie

    ReplyDelete