Thursday 23 July 2009

ready or not

hey friends. sorry to have been out of blogging commission. but it is only a sign that life has been amazing here that my virtual existence has been minimal. what else can i say except that so far this summer has been impeccable. hiking around, biking for ice cream, exploring the farm country that IS amherst, ma. (this is the most incredible thing i have discovered living off campus), cookouts and cookins with awesome friends, fresh veggies in the garden, frequent visits with my family, snuggling with carmsy, learning italian-- i'd say all of my essentials are being exceedingly met here. the only missing piece is jose, his family, and the rest of my family down in costa rica-- but everything has fallen into place and TOMORROW (!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!) i am going back. yes, with my whole 6 ft and over family (ok minus my mom but still.) and lets talk about an overwhelming first moment. there is an entire BUS of people coming to pick us up from the airport. this will be the first time i've seen jose in almost 3 months. wow. good thing i have a super cute dress to wear ( i will post a picture of it sometime later).
anyway, i will send some love down from costa when i get a chance.
until then, hasta luegito y abrazos for everyone!!

1 comment:

  1. Cait! Have a wonderful time! How great that your family gets to meet Jose. Please please take pictures--and let me know when you're back. I want to hear all about it. !Mucha suerte y buen viaje, linda, y que gostes muchisimo de tu tiempo alla!

    ReplyDelete