Sunday 27 September 2009

be your own hero

Hi guys,
So my apartment still kind of smells like mothballs (we are trying to get rid of our pantry moths). On the upside, I got loads and loads of sleep this weekend. Missing my kids at Amherst and not-at-Amherst a lot. It's true about city life being lonely amidst the crowd.
I found a pretty sweet Russian grocery store called Bazaar in allston which stocks decently priced fresh veggies and deliciously odd russian chocolates. I'm heading in to the office (on a Saturday!) to do some work that I had forgotten to bring home (but then again, they do say 'don't bring your work home with you', right?). And then, hell, I might even go to the gym (I HAVE to use it, it's free!).
Also, went to see Whip It yesterday with Emily...got a free t-shirt. It was nice, I didn't expect to be getting any more free t-shirts after Amherst.

4 comments:

  1. COME TO AMHERST !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! miss you too.

    ReplyDelete
  2. i'll even give chris my car to go get you ! yess!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. oh, except this weekend i might be headed to new haven / nyc - maybe other chaps ladies are interested ?

    ReplyDelete
  4. haha. i can't really argue with any of that. let me know what your plans end up being and i'll probably see you!

    ReplyDelete