Sunday 13 September 2009

the maine event!

Hey all, so yesterday I was in Maine with Rachel, Carms, and Sarah DZ visiting Destry. We arrived late Friday and after food, wine, sleep, we drove out to a 'finger' and walked to a deserted beach. Well, deserted except for a Bates ecology class on a field trip and a (hopefully) unrelated group of kids smoking pot. We took a little walk, dipped our feet in, and went back, beating most of the rain, but not before I turned my ankle (AGAIN...but its okay).

So this week I worked a lot, attended many meetings and class, and generally feel initiated in IN SCHOOL. Also, I got into a dance that a faculty member is choreographing for a show in a few months (woot!) Happy about that, going to keep on dancing! And what else....ran into some more Amherst people...watched Obama's health care speech.
Tonight me and Emily are going to see a concert across the street (Telefon Tel Aviv) and I'm so pumped. PUMPED TO BE MELLOW.

Ah! I almost forgot the most exciting thing:

PINK!

No comments:

Post a Comment