Tuesday 29 September 2009

Hi Dearests...

Chapman babies --

I am still the same... I am crazily studying for an exam on Thursday, and looking forward VERY much to Thursday evening when Rachel bean will grace me with her presence... (and I just remembered that my grandma is coming for drinks at 6:30, Rach -- can you make it by then? It will be fun! And funny! PS there's also a midwifery potluck we could go to, but it's at 6, which won't really work... ha.)

My days of nursing related activities are really really long, but in a good way, I guess. I actually think I am starting to learn stuff... as in, I think I know a whole shit ton more than I did one month ago, which is gratifying. Clinical is CRAZY, but I think I am really going to love it... I am working on an infectious disease floor, which is a little bit scary, a lot sad, and quite interesting. My patient last week was sad. :( I just have never been around so many really sick people all at once, and it can feel really overwhelming.

In response to Hannah bean (whose hair I love), I haven't been finding very much time for dancing -- only for furious runs at the gym to SUPER loud music, which feels AMAZING after these long long days... but I hope to start going to this african dance class I really like, and also to salsa! (with Milo!) hopefully starting next wednesday.

Okay, study time! Kisses and I am missing all of you LOTS! Come visit!!
Megan

No comments:

Post a Comment