Tuesday 22 September 2009

Speaking of meat...



Here is a picture of a "meat baby" from one of my favorite websites: thisiswhyyourefat.com. Is he meaty enough for you becky? haaa It kinda makes me miss woodside in a weird way. Anyways I miss you too Becky and I hope school is going ok for all you remaining 10e's. I went to the first ever Green-ival festival in Sioux Falls this past weekend along with celebrating Austin's 25th bday at the fittingly-named gay club in town....CLUB DAVID...and speaking of David...I hope some of you have the chance to pop in and say hi to him in val. We have been emailing and chatting pretty consistently, but I get the feeling that he is a little lonely. I have been doing a little bartending and am writing a cookbook..well sort of...I'm actually just compiling a big book of all the recipes I love and just a few that I have actually created. That's all I got for now...love, sam.

No comments:

Post a Comment