Thursday 18 June 2009

amHerst

helloo! how's everyone? hopefully swell . i'm good. returned to amherst on sunday, started work on monday. 9 AM - 5 PM is ROUGH, but I'll get used to it.. consoling myself counting my dollars earned and then deciding how i'm going to spend it.. (basically: what gear i'll need for the AT!!! Carmz, i hope you're still up for that ? )

i've been strangely busy considering i only have five friends in the whole valley ! and i've just been researching a bit what all is going on up here this summer... finally feeling the summer's full potential !!! cait and i cooked up grub on sunday - monday i saw movie up (tear jerker / heart yanker of the year) - tuesday i hung out with sabato and then went to iron horse salsa night with my new housemate (HANNAH - .. wish i could have watched you dance!!!! - that was mostly what i did.. watch. turns out, my salsa sucks - but my merengue's spot on !!) - last night i had a series of impromptu adventures with matt mendoza (all excellent).

i just had an iud put in - literally an hour ago. and i feel ok. weird... they gave me some derivative of novacaine.. so maybe that's the difference ? i'm also on my period..... hope this lasts ! knocking on some fake ikea wood.

ah! last topic. my new place! roommates ares suuper sweet - whole place is sweet. come visit, asap!!!

love love love infinite kisses
rach

1 comment:

  1. rachey! of course i'm still down for the AT. ooooowheeee it's going to be a crazy time. good luck with the 9-5. HUGS (from italy!)

    ReplyDelete