Tuesday 9 June 2009

Back at the Herst

Cait, call me! We should hang. Sorry I missed my day. I've reprimanded myself as blog police. The ABC meetings started on Sunday. Yesterday I was sitting in Webster 220 from 9AM to 9PM, legit. With a 1.5 hour break, and working lunches and dinners. Today it's the same thing and tomorrow it'll be another long day. I've been trying to get these trustees to help me out with job stuff. Haha, anything I can get, but I've definitely decided on moving to New York, and Jenny's looking for apt's in Brooklyn for us.
Now, I'm sitting in our ABC meeting and listening to everyone deferred maintenance, fringe benefits, etc. In yesterday's meeting, I realized how good it is to be back. This entire process has just made me think and think and think about Amherst. And being back so suddenly after graduation just prolongs my belief that I'm going to be here forever. Yesterday after work, Zims, Raj, and a few other people and I went to the Dirty Truth and it was a nice even if I couldn't drink, because I have strep apparently! So I'm on antibiotics and not sleeping enough and missing you all. Hope to hear from y'all soon.

1 comment:

  1. selems!! i don't have your number-- call me!! plus i just sent you an email. waaah lets snuggle

    ReplyDelete