Sunday 7 June 2009

Hey, I'm still alive

So I know I've been checked out of any kind of normal life for the last few weeks, but Hi!

After graduation I skipped off to Argentina with the concert choir, which was delightful. I'm not going to go into too many details right now, but we did a lot of walking around, a lot of eating and drinking wine, and a bit of singing. I have lots of pretty pictures, and will put some up here later, but I have yet to upload them off my camera. 

After traveling for about 24 hours to get back, I moved all my crap from Chapman (boohoo!) to an apartment in town where I'll be living for the summer (come hang out), then promptly drove to Maryland. Yesterday was a day-long Sacred Harp singing in northern Virginia. After hanging out with some people afterward, I decided that I really want to live on a farm, and should therefore try to somehow worm my way into Megan's family.

Just when life looked like it might settle down this week, I got rejected from a couple more jobs, and then got two more interviews, one near Boston on Tuesday, and one in Maine on Wednesday. So, still searching....eh.

It was fun to read all the back posts on here that I missed, and I'll be more alert about posting in the future. Yay for summer!

love,
Julian

No comments:

Post a Comment