Monday 22 June 2009

Not much

So not much have changed in the past week... I've been working every morning and lounging around every evening -- applying to jobs, playing Settlers of Catan with rowdy Dallas folk (yes they're real people!), and drinking happy hour margaritas. Mainly I've watched TONS of movies so I'm going to give a quick run down! I saw UP! with Zims, and we cried the entire time behind our 3D glasses. I saw Away We Go with fucking adorable John Krasinski, of The Office fame, which was the most saccharine sweet indie movie of the summer. I finally saw Rachel Getting Married and Synchedoche, New York and soon I'm going to watch The Visitor, Persepolis, and Into the Wild.

Rosie and I will post ridiculous pictures of square dancing and cowboy hats later this week!

No comments:

Post a Comment