Monday 8 June 2009

This is for Carmella who didn't think I could figure out the whole blog thing on my own. In your face! Sorry I didn't post on Saturday. I totally forgot about this thing. Since running off of the plane I have spent a week with my sisters in Florida, mostly watching the View, Tyra, Oprah and various other useless girly shows, and playing with my nephew. Eventually, I took the train a good 30 hours to Amherst, where I saw Carmella and Steve for all five minutes, packed up my room and drove home with the odd couple. I am currently bored at home, reading, going out for wogs, doing yoga, playing housewife while my parents are at work, so I don't have to feel so bad when I need to ask for money, watching TV and waiting for my job to start on the 18th. I am broke and I live in NYC so going out and having fun is hard. Plus my friends here are all real grown ups with real jobs who are busy and tired and shit. Losers! I miss my unemployed hippies! Yup the present is pretty glum, but I am hopeful for the future. Occasionally, I get to chill with my niece and pretend to be 9, which is fun. Plus Chase gave me this Starbucks gift card that his grandma gave him, so, I can at least meet people for coffee. That plus my mother's constant comedic antics and my father's...I don't even know what to call that shit should keep me entertained until Friday when I go to Boston to chill with my boy until next Wednesday. Then work work work!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment