Friday 5 June 2009

exciting breakfast yogurt

Hi all, I'm doing my post early because I'm shipping out to LA today to go clubbing with my buds and then pick up Carms, to return Sunday!
I have been having some exciting culinary adventures. I successfully made RED bean brownies (or reddies, comrade) and they are NOT SHITTY!! However, in keeping with traditional rosie style, I have amended my Exciting Breakfast Yogurt Recipe. It is now slightly less unpleasant, but still not a terribly good idea:

1 cup yogurt
1 tbsp honey
1 packet instant coffee (here's where I start to go wrong...while better than actual grounds, this still doesn't really dissolve all the way...)
1 red bean brownie (totally a good idea)
1 tbsp granola (superfluous)
blueberries, raspberries, strawberries
garnish with cilantro (j/k, that's a TERRIBLE idea)

I'm getting pretty good at the rubix cube, although I still need the cheat sheet. Getting some good reading done, though not as quickly as I would like. All in all lots of lounging and trying to ignore the raucous elementary school that borders my apartment building. Excited to get some Carmella, especially because I'll be inspired to do fun things, and not be so lazy indoorsy. We will take lots of pictures, and put them up.

:)

No comments:

Post a Comment