Wednesday 24 June 2009



Hey Lover Birds,

I missed my day -- Rachel can attest -- I sent her an email and that did me in. Way too sleepy. Ha. I am still home... trying to be productive and tackle the way too many projects I've decided to do. Unfortunately, each day seems to slip by with startling rapidity, so no real progress has been made anywhere! Except that I've been working out a lot with my parents, which means fiercely competitive weight lifting sessions, and this super hard-core hip-hop aerobics class with my mommy. yes, she's definitely getting her groove on. i think this comes with a personality change. yesterday she described something as "big ass" and today she said "we gotta blow this joint."

anyways, selena requested dress pictures, so here they are! i will send pictures (before and after) of other stuff when i produce it... hopefully you'll have SOMETHING next week? making no promises. love you all and miss you terribly.

ps sorry for the ridiculous photos. its kinda lame taking pictures of yourself... and i look silly! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment