Wednesday 3 June 2009

Hi Dears,

Sorry for missing my day... it was yesterday!

I am in Oxford, and having a really really really nice time. Lots of walking around, and going to the pub with Milo and his parents (not with Malu -- she pretty much refuses to leave the house, but will have to when her boy Dan arrives on Friday), playing frisbee, having picnics, running, going out for coffee and mixed drinks... I had TWO drinks the other night that had egg whites in them -- isn't that weird? They were delicious.

The other thing I've been doing is making more T-shirt dresses from shirts Milo didn't want anymore. I will post pictures of them either sometime this week or next Tuesday (my day).

Just before I got on the plane to come to England, I talked to my high school roommate (Amelia -- none of you have met her) and just was struck and shocked by how much I still love her and how close I feel to her even though we have actually been AWFUL at staying in touch since our graduation. Talking to her really gave me lots of hope and excitement for my continuing relationship with all of you -- this past year in Chapman really is exploding out and will expand expand and expand indefinitely -- or at least, that's how I'm planning it.

Love you all -- I'll send silly pictures of me in my dresses soon. Muah.
Megan

No comments:

Post a Comment