Sunday 28 June 2009

HELP!!!

Sorry I didn't get to see you ladies (Rachel and Megan)!!! I love you, but this week/ weekend has been rough. I think that I am going to jump off my balcony pretty soon or throw my dad off. He sucks so bad. You don't need the details. Just trust me. If he wasn't paying my tuition I'd have no use for the man at all.

My brother it turns out has diabetes now and has to give himself like 4 injections a day, plus eat 3 meals and no sugar or fried foods at all. This is a big deal since he normally skips breakfast and lunch and then has fast food or something equally terrible for dinner. So I've been kind of making sure my mom doesn't kill my dad and making sure my 29 year old brother doesn't accidentally kill himself by being the careless idiot that he is.

These are not harsh words. My dad really is an ASS and my brother really is RETARDED! I hate these people! My poor mother lives here all year round. I gotta get her out which may mean, moving into an apartment with her post graduation which is not something I really want to so. grrrrrr!!!!

I'll tell you guys all about work once start it. I still have another week of training before then.
I wouldn't bore you with those details.

I'm probably going to spend next weekend in Boston with Steve. I need to restore my faith in men, unless one of you has a more appealinf 4th of July plan. Love you all!!! Peace.

And yeah this Michael Jackson shit is crazy. He lived 50 exciting, but miserable and misunderstood years. I'm glad he gave us good music and great dancing and glad he's finally at peace and can't molest anymore children or get any whiter.

No comments:

Post a Comment