Sunday 21 June 2009

Happy Sunday!

...from a mildly drizzley Amherst. It's Taste of Amherst this weekend, with lots of local restaurants having booths set up on the green, so I've been stuffing myself with all the best food the Valley can offer all weekend. Most of the rest of my weekend has consisted of walking Anna (the professor I'm working for)'s dog and helping a friend walk Tony Marx's dog, which is large and untrained and can pull really, really hard but is really cute. And keeps me in shape.

I finally uploaded and edited my pictures from Argentina, after many weeks of laziness, so here are a few.

:)
Julian

Photobucket
For all of Chapman: the Women's Bridge in Buenos Aires. Kinda phallic though.

Photobucket

Photobucket
A really cool flower monument that apparently mechanically opens at sunrise and closes at sunset.

I'll leave it there for now...I put a bunch up on facebook, so go there.

No comments:

Post a Comment